In honor of February being National Heart Health Month (as well as Valentine's Day month), and because we value your support, we are offering this "Valentine's Special" for you and anyone near and dear to your heart.
So, in celebration of Heart Month, spend at least $50 and get an extra 16.67% off the ENTIRE ORDER (that's a total of 50% off when you combine it with our Buy 2 Get 1 FREE offer!)
Take the Following Steps to Live a Healthy Lifestyle and Also Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease!
• Keep blood pressure at healthy levels – High blood pressure, if left untreated, can lead to heart disease. Use 100% natural and proven herbal remedies Aqua-Rite and High-Rite for hypertension and blood pressure control and to balance and regulate blood pressure.
• Keep Cholesterol at healthy levels – Cholesterol can sometimes be lowered by reducing fat intake, and sometimes medication is necessary. High cholesterol is a known risk factor for heart disease and stroke, among other ailments. Use 100% herbal Cholesto-Rite to control both good "HDL" and bad "LDL" cholesterol levels all in one remedy.
• Quit Smoking – Smokers have a higher risk of coronary heart disease among many other diseases. Use 100% natural Crave Rx, NicoTonic and Rx-Hale to help stop smoking by helping control nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms before, during, and after stopping smoking!
• Control Diabetes – Studies show that people at high risk for type 2 diabetes can prevent or delay the onset of the disease by losing 5 to 7 percent of their body weight. Controlling diabetes can lower chances of getting heart disease, stroke, eye disease, nerve damage, kidney damage, and gum disease. Use 100% natural and herbal Insulate Plus and Triple Complex Diabetonic to control and treat diabetes, keep sugar levels stable, reduce cravings for sweets, and healthy living.
• Maintain a healthy body weight – Eat healthily and exercise regularly to maintain a healthy weight. The risk of irregular heartbeat, which can lead to stroke and heart failure, is directly related to an increase in body mass index. Obesity can cause high blood pressure, which puts a strain on the heart. Use EcoSlim and Slimmer's Assist, along with healthy diet and exercise, to safely and naturally lose weight and increase metabolism without the dangerous side effects of diet pills and ephedra and without harming your health.
• Learn to control stress – Stress is often associated with unhealthy and sometimes harmful behaviors such as depression, overeating, smoking, and anxiety and worry. Learn and practice stress management techniques such as yoga, exercise and breathing techniques. Use 100% natural, proven herbal treatments PureCalm, MindSoothe, MindSoothe Jr., Mood Tonic to bring relief from stress, anxiety, depression, tension, panic and irritability.
• And Don't Forget to Exercise regularly - Exercise increases HDL (the good cholesterol) levels. Exercise also helps relieve stress, improve heart, lung and muscle functions.
‘Those who lowered their blood pressure and "bad" LDL cholesterol, raised their "good" HDL cholesterol, exercised regularly, avoided smoking and took the proper medications had almost half the risk of a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular problems as those who had less intensive medical care', according to a study that appeared in the Jan. 30, 2005 issue of The New England Journal of Medicine.
To receive the discount special offer, simply enter heartmonth in the Customer Code field in the shopping cart, and then press the Submit button. You will automatically receive the discount.
"There is no remedy for love but to love more."
There may be no remedy for love but to love more, however Native Remedies has remedies for a wide range of conditions including ADD, ADHD, depression, anxiety, and more to help you and those you love!
We Wish You Good Health!
As always, we hope you have enjoyed our newsletter. If you have any feedback or suggestions, you can submit them using our Feedback form. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com, via phone at 1-877-289-1235 (Toll Free in the USA) or at +1.253.620.4542, or via fax at +1.928.832.4552. Feel free to do so if you have any questions, wish to order, or even wish to become a Native Remedies Affiliate or Distributor.
Note that we do not share our mailing list or customer information with anyone - your information is totally secure with us!
Copyright © 1997-2005
Native Remedies, LLC. All rights reserved. The material in this
newsletter and on on our site may not be reproduced, distributed,
transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written
permission of Native Remedies LLC. Native Remedies is a trademark
belonging to Native Remedies LLC. The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on our Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child's condition.