In This Issue:
Save Up to 25% on November Specials
Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer™
Aroma- therapy space and pillow spray to support easy breathing and keep chests open
Internal herbal drops to support healthy ears
Homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves stuffy nose and chest congestion for easy breathing
Homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves symptoms of the flu or cold like cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat and fatigue
ImmunityPlus + ComfiCoff
Soothes the chest and throat and supports a healthy immune system (teens and adults)
Slimmer's Assist + Detox Drops
Promotes healthy metabolism, system detoxification and healthy weight management.
Ask Our Experts
For product related questions Ask Our Experts
24 hours / 7 Days
- Toll Free:
(Mon- Thu 9 to 5 EST; Friday 9-4 EST)
« RETURN TO FRONT PAGE
Taming Test Anxiety
Tricks to Try Before AND During the Exam
Test anxiety can be experienced in varying degrees, and is a very common concern. However, it is important to learn ways to overcome test-related nervousness and anxiety that interferes with performance, as both physical and mental health can be affected.
Noting triggers, learning coping techniques, and using support from natural remedies can promote concentration and ease common nervous tension associated with this type of anxiety-- so students of all ages can perform at their best!
In addition, help yourself or your child utilize the following tips for optimum performance and well-being... and regain or reinforce confidence regarding test-taking!
Things to Do BEFORE the Exam:
- Try to avoid talking with other students right before the exam. Their anxieties may rub off on you.
- Choose a seat in a place with few distractions (probably near the front).
- Put things in perspective. Remind yourself that your entire future doesn't depend on this exam. There will be other exams and other courses. Many students fail a test or two but go on to have successful careers.
- Remind yourself of past successes. Think of a tough course or task in which you struggled but eventually succeeded. Tell yourself that if you did well in the past, you can do well on the upcoming exam.
- Don't give a test the power to define you. An exam won't tell you whether you're brilliant or stupid. Your performance on an exam mostly depends on how well you studied for the test, the quality of your prior education, and the test-taking strategies you use.
- Visualize completing the test successfully despite your anxiety. Play the entire "event" in your mind - picture yourself walking in calmly, working at a steady pace, not getting flustered, finishing and handing your test in with ease!
- Expect a few "curve balls" on the exam. Remind yourself that you're not expecting to get 100% on the exam; when you encounter a curve ball on the exam, you're not going to get upset and lose your concentration. Instead, you will simply skip that question for now and return to it later to make an attempt.
Tips to Use When TAKING the Test
- Do an info dump. As soon as you get your test, quickly jot down any main formulas or key phrases in the margin that you have learned that you feel you might forget as the test progresses.
- Preview the test before you answer anything. This gets you thinking about the material. Also, if you recognize a question as relevant to a certain formula or section of info learned, make a note in the margin.
- Quickly calculate how much time you should allow for each section. Make sure to note the point value of each question. This will give you some ideas on budgeting your time. (You don't want to spend 30 minutes on an essay question that counts only 5 points!)
A+ Test Calmer™ Settles common exam nerves in students of all ages
StudyPlus™ Supports concentration and memory functioning
BrightSpark™ is a 100% homeopathic remedy to temporarily relieve hyperactivity, distractibility, and impulsiveness in children
Focus Formula™ is a 100% herbal formula to support concentration and attention, while maintaining normal energy levels in children and adults
Focus ADDult™ Supports brain functions including concentration, focus, and attention span in teens and adults
Triple Complex Brain Tonic™ Supports brain health and functioning, including concentration, memory and balanced mood in all ages
MindSoothe™ Supports balanced mood, emotional health and feelings of well-being
MindSoothe Jr.™ Maintains balanced mood and stability in children
Triple Complex Mood Tonic™ Promotes balanced mood and ongoing emotional health in all ages
Triple Complex Nerve Tonic™ Supports nervous system health, calm the nerves and relieve common symptoms of stress